St. Louis Gateway Showcase
August 4th-6th, 2023
St. Louis, MO
Birth Years 2004-2010
CHS Scoring ClinicScoring Clinic Registration
August 3rd, 2023
- 1 College Level Practice and 4 competitive showcase games
- 15-17 Skaters and 2-3 goalies per team
- Meet and greet social
- information session and seminar
- Designated goalie session
- High-quality Jersey with clear numbering
- Desirable Location
- Highest coach to player ratio
Scoring and Defence Clinic include;
- Two 60 minute practices each with professional coaches
30 Players only for Scoring Clinic
30 Players only for Defence Clinic
16 Goalies only for Goalie Clinic
Goalie Clinic will include;
- two 60 minute goalie sessions with a professional goalie coach and at least one other clinic session with the shooters also with a goalie instructor present on the ice.
2023 Attending College and University Coaches
This is a preliminary list of coaches planning to attend the St. Louis Showcase. This list will be added to, as we get further commitments from coaches. Click on the coaches’ name for program information. Stay tuned for more exciting additions to our coaching roster!
-skill sessions will be starting early morning Thursday and the final games will be wrapping up
midday on Sunday the 6th
- All hockey equipment, including sticks. We will provide you with jerseys.
- Athletic wear for pre-game warm-ups.
- Toiletries for post-game shower.
- Anything you would bring to wear and sight-see. Could be Humid in August
Frequently Asked Questions
Check-in and practices will begin at 7:00 a.m.
Games will begin mid-day and we will have a meet and greet social with the coaches on our staff around 8:30 p.m.
Games from 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. with a break and optional event to get together with other players and coaches.
Games 7:00 AM -11:00 AM