St. Louis Gateway Showcase
August 12-15, 2021 | St. Louis, MOShowcase Registration
Birth Years 2002-2008
CHS Defence Clinic – August 12th, 2021Defence Clinic Registration
CHS Scoring Clinic – August 12th, 2021Scoring Clinic Registration
CHS Goaltending Clinic-August 12th, 2021Goaltender Clinic Registration
- 1 College Level Practice and 4 competitive showcase games
- 15-17 Skaters and 2-3 goalies per team
- Meet and greet social
- information session and seminar
- Designated goalie session
- High-quality Jersey with clear numbering
- Desirable Location
- Highest coach to player ratio
Scoring and Defence Clinic include;
- Two 75 minute practices each with professional coaches
30 Players only for Scoring Clinic
30 Players only for Defence Clinic
16 Goalies only for Goalie Clinic
Goalie Clinic will include;
- two 75 minute goalie sessions with a professional goalie coach and at least one other clinic session with the shooters also with a goalie instructor present on the ice.
2021 Attending College and University Coaches
These coaches are planning to attend the St. Louis Showcase. Click on the coaches’ name for program information. Stay tuned for more exciting additions to our coaching roster!
Frequently Asked Questions
-Practice sessions will be starting early morning Thursday and the final games will be wrapping up early-mid afternoon on Saturday.
- All hockey equipment, including sticks. We will provide you with jerseys.
- Athletic wear for pre-game warm-ups.
- Toiletries for post-game shower.
- Anything you would bring to wear and sight-see. Could be Humid in August
Check-in and practices will begin at 8:00 a.m.
Games will begin mid-day and we will have a meet and greet social with the coaches on our staff around 8:30 p.m.
Games from 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. with a break and optional event to get together with other players and coaches.
Games 8:00 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.