Thanks to everyone who attended and made this a successful event! See you next year!
The National Stage
We will be returning to Alberta again in 2018 for our annual showcase. Happening right after the Canadian U-18 and U-22 National Tryouts in Calgary, giving more players the opportunity to perform in front of National team coaches as well as the college coaches on our staff — meaning unmatched exposure for players.
- 1 college level practice and 4 competitive showcase games
- Meet & Greet socials
- Free Information sessions and lectures
- Designated goalie session
- High-quality jersey with clear numbering.
- The highest coach-to-player ratio.
- Spend time downtown when you’re not on the ice!
These coaches will be on the ice and behind the bench at the 2018 showcase! Still more to be added – keep checking back!
“The best possible platform for the next generation of prospective female college Hockey players, to meet like minded athletes, speak informally to the highest level coaches in a relaxed setting.”2016 Attendee
“The quality of CHS is compared to no other camp or showcase I’ve brought my daughter too. Well-organized excellent coaching and great communication. Every practice and game ran on schedule. The quantity of ice time was great. Fast paced and great action!”2016 Attendee
“The accessibility and quantity of the coaches was unsurpassed. This was our first time attending and I was pleasantly surprised that the website “marketing” info was delivered during the showcase. My daughter had a fantastic time!”2016 Attendee
“I’ve been to a lot of showcases and camps and this by far was the best experience I’ve ever had.”2016 Attendee
“Coaches were fantastic. After a very tough game, a coach watching came up to our daughter and said “great that you continued to battle”. These kind words really meant something to our 15 yr. old.”2016 Attendee
Frequently Asked Questions
- All hockey equipment, including sticks. We will provide you with jerseys.
- Athletic wear for pre-game warm-ups.
- Toiletries for post-game shower.
- Anything you would bring to wear and sight-see in Calgary!