Have questions about CHS? We are here to help!
Join Our Mailing List
Our Mailing Address Is:
College Hockey Showcases
P.O. Box 364
Ridgefield, CT 06877
Below is our refund policy and the waiver we require participants/their parents to sign for each of our events.
* Player registration cancellations must be received in writing via email to email@example.com
* For player registration cancellations received less than 90 days before the start of the showcase, CHS will retain a $100 administrative fee. CHS will retain a $200 administrative fee for cancellations received less than 90 days before the start of the showcase for players who are registered for both the Spring Break Showcase AND World Goalie Summit.
* No refunds will be issued for player registration cancellations within 60 days of the start of the event.
* Player registration cancellations due to injuries or illness will be handled on case-by-case basis.
* If College Hockey Showcases, LLC. or its event partner cancels an event, all registrants will receive a full refund of fees paid (no administrative fee) no later than 30 days following the scheduled date of the event. All refunds will only be made using the original form of payment. For example, if you registered using a Visa card, any refund will be credited back to that same Visa card. Registrants are responsible for carefully reviewing all event related registration information.
* College Hockey Showcases, LLC is not liable for any expenses incurred for travel or accommodations if an event is cancelled.
I, the parent / guardian of the registrant, a minor, agree that the registrant and I will abide by the rules of College Hockey Showcases, LLC, and it’s affiliated organizations and sponsors. Recognizing the possibility of physical injury, associated with ice hockey and in consideration for the College Hockey Showcases, LLC accepting the registrant for its ice hockey programs and activities, I hereby release, discharge and/or otherwise indemnify College Hockey Showcases, LLC all Board members, coaches, its affiliates, organizations and sponsors, their employees and associated personnel, including the owners of the facilities used for the programs, against any claims by or on behalf of the registrants as a result of the registrant’s participation in the programs and/or transportation to or from the same, which transportation I hereby authorize. All information will be kept confidential, and I authorize that it be provided to NCAA coaches/scouts upon their request.