The Showcase That Started It All
Timed perfectly to coincide with the AHCA Coaches Convention, programs from across North America have turned the Spring Break Showcase into a must-attend event. In addition to the coaches who are on our staff, many come in a day or two early for their meetings to scout our Showcase — meaning unmatched exposure for players.
- 1 college level practice and 4 competitive showcase games
- 15 Skaters and 2 goalies per team
- 2 Division Split: ’02, ’03, ’04 and ’05 ’06 ’07
- Meet & greet socials
- Free information sessions and lectures
- Designated goalie session
- High-quality jersey with clear numbering
- Desirable location near the beaches of Fort Myers — with an average temperature of 84.6 degrees (29.2 celsius)!
- The highest coach-to-player ratio
These were the coaches that committed to our staff for the Showcase. Keep checking back for updates for the 2020 showcase!
“The best possible platform for the next generation of prospective female college Hockey players, to meet like minded athletes, speak informally to the highest level coaches in a relaxed setting.”2016 Attendee
“The quality of CHS is compared to no other camp or showcase I’ve brought my daughter too. Well-organized excellent coaching and great communication. Every practice and game ran on schedule. The quantity of ice time was great. Fast paced and great action!”2016 Attendee
“The accessibility and quantity of the coaches was unsurpassed. This was our first time attending and I was pleasantly surprised that the website “marketing” info was delivered during the showcase. My daughter had a fantastic time!”2016 Attendee
“I’ve been to a lot of showcases and camps and this by far was the best experience I’ve ever had.”2016 Attendee
“Coaches were fantastic. After a very tough game, a coach watching came up to our daughter and said “great that you continued to battle”. These kind words really meant something to our 15 yr. old.”2016 Attendee
Frequently Asked Questions
-Practice sessions will be starting early morning Thursday and the final games will be wrapping up early-mid afternoon on Saturday.
- All hockey equipment, including sticks. We will provide you with jerseys.
- Athletic wear for pre-game warm-ups.
- Toiletries for post-game shower.
- Anything you would bring to wear and sight-see on the gulf coast of Florida!
Check-in and practices will begin at 8:00 a.m.
Games will begin mid-day and we will have a meet and greet social with the coaches on our staff around 8:30 p.m.
(all events at Hertz Arena)
Games from 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. with a break and optional event to get together at Estero Community Park at 1:15 p.m.
Games 8:00 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.