Nyköping, Sweden – July 15-27, 2018Register Now
Birth Years 2005 & Older
Truly World Class
Our Sweden High Performance camp strives to bring the North American style of coaching to Europe. Players from around the world come to develop the skills, competitive framework and game sense necessary to play college hockey in the NCAA under the instruction of national level coaches, skills experts, current college coaches and more.
- 2-3 ice times per day with emphasis on power skating, skills development, small-area games and full-ice scrimmages
- Off-ice program includes skills and dryland training
- Hockey theory and “chalk talk” sessions
- Lectures and information on U.S. University Admissions and Academics.
- Meet new friends from around the world — in 2015 we had players from 18 different countries attend!
- All-inclusive pricing covers all housing and food.
- Attend 1 or both weeks! Week 1: July 15-20 Week 2: July 22-27
- We’re proud to have partnered with ProSharp, who will be here for both weeks of the camp to sharpen campers’ skates for free!
A Day In The Life
This is a sample of what a day at the CHS High Performance Camp might look like
7:00-7:45: Breakfast/Transport To Rink
Fuel up for the day with a nutritious breakfast, then hop on a bus or van for the 5-minute drive to the rink
8:20-9:20: Power Skating
Supercharge your stride with an hour of high-intensity instruction from our Russian skating guru.
10:00-11:00: Hockey Theory
Get the scoop on what the best teams in the world are doing on the power play from a former Team Canada Assistant Coach.
Enjoy a buffet lunch just a few steps from the rink, then use the rest of the time to rest up for the day ahead!
12:30-12:45 Dynamic Warmup
Let one of our counselors jumpstart the afternoon by getting you ready for your second ice session of the day.
13:00-14:00 Skills Training
Four world-class coaches lead you through a combination of drills and small-area games with focus on a specific skill set each day.
14:45-15:30 Dryland Training
Hit the gym for a lift or focus on speed and agility with circuit training.
15:45-16:30 Off-Ice Skills Training
Hit the dry floor for 45 minutes of stickhandling and shooting drills to elevate your game.
Grab a snack and let your body recover before the night’s big scrimmage.
18:30-19:30: Full-Ice Scrimmage
Showcase what you learned during the day during an hour of competitive full-ice scrimmage.
20:00-21:00: Bus To Housing/Dinner
Head back to our comfortable housing and enjoy a delicious meal to finish off the day.
21:00-22:00: Optional Nighttime Activities
Wind down with some fun outdoor games or relax in your room and get ready to do it all again tomorrow!
1 Week – $995 USD
Both Weeks – $1950 USD
For partial first payments, please send in completed payments by May 1, 2018
These coaches were on our staff at the camp last summer. We will continually update with staff for 2018 as we get commitments!
Week 1: July 15-20
Week 2: July 22-27